Slingerland Individual Coaching Sessions
Slingerland Individual Coaching Sessions are designed to provide individual support for participants from any Slingerland class.
- To provide individual support for teachers who have completed any Slingerland class in a variety of areas:
- Implementation questions
- Procedural questions
- Certification support
- Integration of existing curriculum materials
- To use effective time management to maximize student learning
- To plan the sequence for instruction through the school year
- Student assessment
- To extend the Practicum Class, if needed, for individuals in the Certification process (following Practicum Classes Introductory or Continuum levels)
- 1.5 hours of individual contact time with a Slingerland Instructor.
- Session to be completed within a one-month timeframe
- Phone, web-based coaching, or in-person platforms available
- Instructor will provide the following based on individual needs:
- Initial meeting to discuss needs and goals
- Review of video submission, lesson plans, or specific questions
- Phone, video-conference or in-person concluding conference
- Scheduled at the convenience of the individual and Instructor
- No written evaluation will be provided
- No class credit or CEU’s available
Participants will work with the assigned instructor to develop a schedule and coaching goals.
The Individual Coaching Sessions are designed to provide individual support for participants from any Slingerland class or course. There are two levels of coaching sessions.
- The first level is for those individuals on the track to becoming a Certified Slingerland Teacher that need additional support over and above the Practicum Classes.
- The second level is for anyone seeking additional support and NOT currently pursuing or interested in certification.
Please select the appropriate level on the Registration Options page.